|By PR Newswire||
|September 22, 2016 06:30 PM EDT|
LONDON, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The RF power semiconductor market size, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 10.57 billion in 2015 to USD 31.26 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2016 and 2022. RF power semiconductor manufacturers have witnessed an increased shipment of devices for various applications such as aerospace & defense, medial, consumer, automotive, and telecommunication and data communication among others. The growing demand for smartphones and the need for higher data rate such as use of LTE and 5G in the near future would drive the RF power semiconductor market.
"Aerospace & defense application market to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The aerospace & defense application market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The defense equipment manufacturers are increasingly using RF power devices for applications in radar systems and avionics. The growth in the production of defense equipment across the globe owing to increased investment in defense sector is driving the market for RF power semiconductor devices.
"APAC market for RF power semiconductor to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
APAC is the largest and the fastest-growing region for RF power semiconductor devices owing to the increasing number of consumers using smartphones and established electronics industry in APAC. The RF power semiconductor market in the North America held the second-largest market size in 2015 and has a steady growth rate. Despite being a mature market, the growth in the North American market is highly sustainable because of the presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 25%, Managers – 55%, and Directors – 20%
- By Region: North America – 30%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 45%, and RoW – 5%
The key players in the RF power semiconductor market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
2. NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
3. Qorvo, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Broadcom Limited (U.S.)
5. Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
6. Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.)
7. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
8. Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
10. Murata Manufacturing (Japan)
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the RF power semiconductor market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions in the RF power semiconductor market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3893215/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rf-power-semiconductor-market-by-product-material-frequency-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300333005.html
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,146
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,631
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,772
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,088
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,973
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,459
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,227
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,470
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,953
Sep. 27, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,782
Sep. 27, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,114
Sep. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,175
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,316
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,832
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,613