|By PR Newswire||
|September 22, 2016 06:39 PM EDT|
LONDON, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The increased involvement of established defence & security companies in the border security market and the continuing migration crisis in the Middle East and Europe has led visiongain to publish this unique report, which is crucial to your companies improved success.
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the leading companies providing border security solutions. Visiongain assesses that this market will undergo strong growth in a variety of key areas.
Where is the outlook for the border security market? If you are involved in border security you must read this brand new report. Visiongain's report identifies the key border security hotspots and positions the 20 established companies within the geographical spectrum of the market. This objective analysis assesses data, trends, opportunities and business prospects in the market.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 349 page report provides 407 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
The report provides clear detailed insight into the global border security market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. Much opportunity remains in this growing market.
- Graphical analysis of the competitive positioning of the leading 20 established companies in the border security market by submarket and geographical pivot
- Profiles of 20 leading established companies in the border security market, with detailed table of products and analysis of their financial outlook as well as involvement in the border security market
- Details of 141 significant border security contracts and programmes
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the market for border security solutions
- Concise tables illustrating the primary borders of concern as well as the major trends, drivers and restraints in the market by technology application.
- SWOT analysis for each of the leading 20 border security companies
- PEST analysis of the overall border security market prospects
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the homeland / border security equipment value chain.
- Company directors
- Chief executive officers (CEO)
- Competitive intelligence analysts, managers or directors
- Strategic marketing executives, directors or managers
- Business development managers
- Marketing & sales managers, executive, or consultants
- R&D directors or managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the border security market and leading companies. You will find analysis, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Leading 20 Border Security Companies 2016: Competitive Landscape Analysis of Established Suppliers of Biometrics, ICT, Manned & Unmanned Vehicles, Physical infrastructure and Perimeter Surveillance & Detection Systems. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3715136/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-20-border-security-companies-2016-competitive-landscape-analysis-of-established-suppliers-of-biometrics-ict-manned--unmanned-vehicles-physical-infrastructure-and-perimeter-surveillance--detection-systems-300333019.html
Sep. 30, 2016 07:30 AM EDT
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,266
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,464
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,334
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,506
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,260
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,736
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,281
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Sep. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,847
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 30, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,884
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 673
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,719
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,411