|By PR Newswire||
|September 23, 2016 08:33 AM EDT|
LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. has been recognized as a Leader in document workflow services by leading IT market research and advisory firm IDC in its IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment Report.1
- Lexmark has been named a Leader in IDC MarketScape reports looking at managed print and document services and its evolution to document workflow services for the past five years the report has been issued.
- The report analyzes the strategies and current capabilities of companies providing document workflow services.
- The IDC MarketScape report notes, "Lexmark has developed a wide variety of custom solutions and has the broadest portfolio of industry-specific software solutions of all vendors evaluated. Lexmark's portfolio is supported by deep industry expertise developed over a number of years."
- In addition, the report stated, "Lexmark's offering strategy and key points of differentiation are breadth of offerings, front office solutions focus, adaptability to market dynamics, industry expertise, interoperability and global consistency."
"Leveraging our industry expertise, broad portfolio, innovation and agility, Lexmark is able to address our customers' business-critical pain points," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "Being named a leader for document workflow services by the IDC MarketScape reinforces the commitment we have to our customers."
About IDC MarketScape
About IDC MarketScape: IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment # US40994416 September 2016.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lexmark-positioned-in-leaders-category-for-fifth-time-300333224.html
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,373
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,677
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 840
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,201
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,029
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,927
Sep. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,583
Sep. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 24, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,320
Sep. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,442
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,649
Sep. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,792
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,482
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,512