|By Business Wire||
|September 23, 2016 11:33 AM EDT|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Software Industry - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
There is no doubt that the global software industry has changed the way businesses and people work today. The impact of the software industry on the global economy and other industries has also been significant and it can perceived by the rise in technical progress and innovations across industries.
After having a slump during the global economic recession, the software industry worldwide has been growing at a good pace in recent years. This growth is expected to continue in the coming years as well, with growth accelerating further after 2018.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- Analysis of the global market for software through an industry overview, industry growth analysis and an industry segmentation through industry segments as well as a geographic segmentation.
- Analysis of the global software industry through a Porter's Five Forces analysis. The analysis looks at buyer power, supplier power, competitive rivalry, threat of new entrants and threat of substitutes.
- Analysis of key markets in the global software industry through an industry overview, industry growth, industry segmentation and an industry forecast till 2020. Key markets analyzed include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States. The regions of Asia Pacific and Europe are also analyzed in this section.
Forecast of the global software industry up to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Software Industry
4. Global Software Industry: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Analysis Of Key Software Markets
6. Global Software Industry: Forecast
7. Major Industry Players
- Dassault Systemes SA
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infosys Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Kaspersky Lab
- Microsoft Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Open Text Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Symantec Corporation
- The Sage Group Plc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zm6qz/global_software
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 326
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,674
Sep. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,983
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,753
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 279
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 382
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,646
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,861
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,759
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,385
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
We’ve been doing it for years, decades for some. How many websites have you created accounts on? Your bank, your credit card companies, social media sites, hotels and travel sites, online shopping sites, and that’s just the start. We do it often without even thinking about it, quickly entering our personal information, our data, in a plethora of systems. Sometimes we’re not even aware of the information we are providing. It could be very personal information (think of the security questions you ...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,653
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,268