|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2016 05:12 PM EST|
PUNE, India, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Market Highlights
Market research future published a raw research report on Automotive Lighting market. The global Automotive Lighting Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2022.
Lighting is an important component in automobiles. It plays an important role in safety factor. It is primarily used in automobiles to increase the visibility in darkness & in bad weather conditions. It also increases the conspicuity of the vehicle. Continuous development in the automotive industry & focusing on improve the efficiency of lighting, are the primary driving factors of the Automotive Lighting market.
Major Key Players
- General Electric
- Hella KgaA Heuck & Co
- Valeo S.A
- Stanley Electric Co ltd.
- Koito Manufacturing Co. ltd.
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A.
- Osram GmbH
- Philips N.V
- Kononklijke Ichikoh Industries Ltd.
In addition, factors such as increasing vehicle production globally are also the driving factor for the Automotive Lighting market. However high cost of the lighting product act as restraints of the Automotive Lighting market and is expected to register a significant growth of 7% in the next six years.
This research report has provides the insights, on various levels of analyses such industry analysis, market share analysis leading market players and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging & high-growth segments and market conclusion.
- Automotive Lighting manufacturers
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Automotive Lighting Market Research Report - Global Forecast to 2022"
Study Objectives of Automotive Lighting Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Automotive Lighting Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Automotive Lighting Market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter's five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by Technology, by Vehicle Type, by Lighting Position, and by End market.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Automotive Lighting Market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-lighting-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2022
1. Report Prologue
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.1. Research Objective
2.3. Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Drivers & Oppurtunities
4.2. Challenges & Restraints
4.3. Value Chain Analysis
4.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Automotive Lighting Market, By Technology
6. Automotive Lighting Market, By Vehicle Type
6.2. Two Wheeler
6.3. Commercial Vehicle
6.4. Passenger Vehicle
7. Automotive Lighting Market, By Lighting Position
8. Automotive Lighting Market, By End Market
Browse Related Reports:-
Global Screw compressor Market Information by Type (Oil-Free and Oil-Injected), by Stage (Single and Multi), Technology (Portable and Stationary), End-User (Mining & Metals, Chemical & Petrochemical, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Power Plant) and by Region - Forecast to 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
Media Contact: Akash Anand, Market Research Future, +1 646 845 9312, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Research Future
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,481
Dec. 3, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 720
Dec. 3, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 926
Dec. 3, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 672
Dec. 3, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 440
Dec. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,064
Dec. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 820
Dec. 3, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 1,624
Dec. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 791
Dec. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,136
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 3,925
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 826
"We are a modern development application platform and we have a suite of products that allow you to application release automation, we do version control, and we do application life cycle management," explained Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 698
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 3, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 451
Application transformation and DevOps practices are two sides of the same coin. Enterprises that want to capture value faster, need to deliver value faster – time value of money principle. To do that enterprises need to build cloud-native apps as microservices by empowering teams to build, ship, and run in production. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Neil Gehani, senior product manager at HPE, discussed what every business should plan for how to structure their teams to delive...
Dec. 3, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,356