|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2016 09:01 AM EST|
VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global simulation and test data management market in its latest report titled, "Simulation and Test Data Management Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". The simulation and test data management market is anticipated to grow from US$ 148 Mn in 2016 to US$ 480.6 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 12.5% in terms of revenue during the forecast period (2016-2026). In this report, the simulation and test data management market is tracked in terms of value, and is calibrated to obtain the market revenue estimates.
Increasing demand for data management software to protect against loss of data generated from simulation and test software, increasing efforts to reduce time-to-market company's product and need to manage and analyze data generated etc. are major factors driving the growth of simulation and test data management market. However, high development costs associated with simulation and test data management software coupled with a long recovery period and transfer of large amount of data from simulation and test data management software to computers are major challenges faced by market players in the simulation and test data management market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Content: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1868
To understand and assess the demand and opportunities in this market, the report is categorically split into three major sections, namely market analysis - by component, by vertical, and by region.
- The section - market analysis, by component, comprehensively analyses the market on the basis of component and presents an in-depth analysis of the market in terms of value for 2016-2026. In 2015, software component segment dominated the simulation and test data management market, followed by services component segment.
- Moreover, in terms of revenue, software component is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period, followed by services component segment.
- Software component segment has been further segmented on the basis of deployment- hosted and on premise, where on premise sub-segment dominated the simulation and test data management market, followed by hosted sub-segment of software segment.
- Moreover, in terms of revenue, hosted sub-segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period in the simulation and test data management market.
- The section - market analysis by verticals, analyses the simulation and test data management market on the basis of verticals and the data is provided in terms of value for 2016-2026. The aerospace & defense segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 13.7% in terms of value during the forecast period.
- In terms of market share, automotive vertical segment accounted for a major percentage of the revenue share of the overall market in 2015 and is expected to dominate the simulation and test data management market throughout the forecast period, followed by aerospace & defense and consumer goods & retail vertical segment.
Preview Analysis on Global Simulation and Test Data Management Market Segmentation by Component Type - Software, Development Type, On Premise, Hosted and Services, By Vertical - Automotive, Architecture & Construction, Consumer Goods & Retail, Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Utility, Medical and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/simulation-and-test-data-management-market
The section - market analysis by region, includes an in-depth country level analysis of all global regions namely North America, Latin America, APEJ, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa by component, vertical and countries; and provides market data in terms of value for 2016-2026. In 2015, market in North America region dominated the overall simulation and test data management market, followed by Western European region. The simulation and test data management market in APEJ market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period, followed by North America and Western Europe respectively.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1868
Key players reported in this study on the simulation and test data market include Siemens PLM, AVL, Dassault Systèmes: 3D Software Company, IBM Corporation, MSC Software Corporation, Informatica, ANSYS Software Pvt. Ltd., ESI Group, and Autodesk, Inc. who have significantly increased their footprint in the simulation and test data management market over the years.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Computer Keyboards Market Segmentation by Type - Basic Keyboard, Ergonomic Keyboard; By Switch Keyboard - Membrane, Mechanical; By Size - Standard, Laptop, Thumb Size, Numeric; By Application - Corporate, Personal, Gaming: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/computing-device-keyboards-market
- Smart Factory Market Segmentation By Market Structure - Wired And Wireless Networking, Wide Area Networking, Local Area Networking, Machine-To-Machine Network; By To Collect Segment - Sensors, Digital Measurement Devices, Auto Identification Hardware; By To Analyze Segment - Data Historian, Reporting, Complex Event Processing, Predictive Algorithm; By Manufacturing Vertical - Food And Beverages, Electrical And Electronics, Aerospace And Defense, Oil And Gas, Garment And Textile: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-factory-market
- Smart Elevator Automation System Market Segmentation, By Service - Installation Services, Repair & Maintenance Services and Modernization Services. By Component - Card Reader, Biometric, Touch Screen and Keypad, Security and Control System, Sensors, Motors and Automation System and Building Management System. By End User - Residential Sector, Commercial Sector, Hotels and others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-elevators-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Insights: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/category/electronics-ict
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,053
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,953
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,085
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 304
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 274
"We are an all-flash array storage provider but our focus has been on VM-aware storage specifically for virtualized applications," stated Dhiraj Sehgal of Tintri in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:01 PM EST Reads: 198
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and G...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,853
"We are a modern development application platform and we have a suite of products that allow you to application release automation, we do version control, and we do application life cycle management," explained Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 620
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,182
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 2, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,439
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 2, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,510
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 2, 2016 02:02 PM EST Reads: 289
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Dec. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 4,816
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,805
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,690