|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2016 10:15 AM EST|
SANTA CLARA, California and PUNE, India, November 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Report Calls out Company's 'Software 4.0' as an Innovative Methodology that Combines Design-centered Practices With Continuous Automation
Persistent Systems was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in The Forrester Wave™: BPM Service Providers, Q4 2016. In this evaluation, Persistent Systems was cited as a Leader with among the highest scores in the Growth Rate for Process Consulting Services criterion, and the second-highest scores for the Implementation and Delivery Models criterion.
According to the Forrester Wave™ report, improving customer experience and accelerating digital transformation are the top drivers for business process improvement programs. The report also states that the market is shifting as business process leaders invest in new technologies, and capabilities such as Digital Labs, Technology Enablement, and UX Design Skills are key differentiators. Business process leaders are replacing legacy business process management (BPM) programs with modern programs designed to unleash the potential of digital business automation. Forrester defines digital business automation as: A discipline focused on driving competitiveness through continuous optimization of business processes across customers' digital touchpoints.
Commentary and Highlights about Persistent Systems from the Forrester Wave Report:
"Persistent Systems brings a refreshing mix of design and technology depth. Within the Appian ecosystem, Persistent has a strong reputation for delivering strategic advice while also helping its clients implement digital transformation."
Other highlights about Persistent Systems include:
- Providing an innovative blend of deep technology expertise with customer experience design
- Software 4.0 as an innovative methodology that combines design-centered practices with continuous automation
- Strong reputation for delivering strategic advice, helping clients to implement digital transformation
Quote from Sudhir Kulkarni, President Digital at Persistent Systems
"Digital transformation is a continuous transformation for our customers, and a journey to become software-driven. Focusing on the how of digital gives us momentum with customers as they co-innovate with us to craft new software-driven experiences and to bring speed to their digital programs."
- Don't just take our word for it @Forrester cites @PersistentSys as a leader for #BPM service providers! #ForresterWave #GoDigital
- Deep expertise in #HOWofDigital #Software40 @PersistentSys Cited as a Leader in #ForresterWave for #BPM service providers @forrester
Additional Resources and Information:
- Software 4.0 - Anticipate and build your software-driven future
- Focus on the How of Digital to Become Software-Driven in Business
- Automate your business processes seamlessly with Persistent & Appian
- Accelerate platform powered business transformation with Persistent & Salesforce
- Persistent named Appian Regional Partner of the Year, Americas
About Persistent Systems
Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) builds software that drives the business of our customers; enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation.
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements: For risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, please visit:
SOURCE Persistent Systems
Dec. 7, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,982
Dec. 7, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,798
Dec. 7, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 5,324
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 AM EST Reads: 1,053
Dec. 7, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 864
Dec. 7, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 625
Dec. 7, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 6,163
Dec. 7, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,878
Dec. 7, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,617
Dec. 7, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 3,938
Dec. 7, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 1,244
Dec. 7, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,033
Dec. 7, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,377
Dec. 7, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,276
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 7, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,127