|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2016 08:55 PM EST|
LONDON, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Pyramid Research's Big Data Analytics Adoption / Usage Trends 2016-2018 report examines the overall spend on BDA, market opportunities influencing communication service providers to invest in BDA, the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities and the critical aspects to maintain strong BDA vendor relationship within the organization. Additionally, the report provides information about the spending pattern of BDA budget and indicates challenges which are expected to inhibit the adoption of BDA within the organizations.
- Respondents operating in Europe identify the implementation and development of BDA within their organizations as top priority
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry
- Effective collaborations between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities within telecom companies
- The highest percentage of respondents are spending their overall BDA budget on acquiring software tools and services during 2016
- The majority of respondents expect that collaborative and creative problem solving will be critical in maintaining strong BDA vendor relationships within the telecom industry
- Most telecom companies are in the process of developing Big Data Analytics (BDA) within their organizations.
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry.
- Effective collaboration between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities within telecom companies.
- Telecom operators are more attentive towards making BDA vendor partnerships related to software/hardware and analytics over the next two years.
- Despite challenges such as a lack of skill set and the integration of huge data, telecom companies expect to bring in additional skills to exploit BDA opportunities.
Reasons To Buy
- Assists telecom companies to take faster, better decision making by understanding the benefits of adopting big data solutions
- Telecom companies can gain a competitive advantage by examining the prominence of various BDA models which in turn helps to create new products and services for their customers
- Organizations will be supported in strengthening their BDA vendor partnerships by understanding the critical factors influencing the vendor relationships
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4389490/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telecom-industry-big-data-analytics-adoption--usage-trends-2016-2018-300371030.html
Dec. 3, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,499
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,026
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 2,129
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,991
Dec. 3, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,460
Dec. 3, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 4,852
Dec. 3, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,576
Dec. 3, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 3,215
Dec. 3, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 459
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 670
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 508
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 705
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 778
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,949
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,476