|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2016 08:58 PM EST|
LONDON, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Qatar will be the second-fastest growing telecom services market in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region in 2016. Pyramid Research estimates the telecom service revenue to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in data revenue. Fixed VoIP will be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 15.7% over the 2016-2021 period, owing to continuous expansion of fiber networks.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Qatar will remain stable at $2.6bn in 2016 and will grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by data segments (mobile and fixed).
- Mobile revenue will account for 69.2% of total telecom revenue in 2021 and mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- We expect the contribution of mobile data to mobile services revenue to reach 59.5% by 2021, driven by competitive data packages.
- The Qatar telecom market will be dominated by Ooredoo Qatar as the leading operator, followed by Vodafone Qatar. Operators will continue to invest in mobile and fixed networks to compete effectively in the market.
Qatar: Increasing Demand For Fixed and Mobile Broadband as Operators Continue to Invest', a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Qatar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Qatar compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Qatar's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Qatars's telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Research's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Qatar's mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Qatar's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Qatar.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4389488/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-increasing-demand-for-fixed-and-mobile-broadband-as-operators-continue-to-invest-300371033.html
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,401
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 668
Mar. 25, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,426
Mar. 25, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,980
Mar. 25, 2017 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 10,160
Mar. 25, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,816
Mar. 25, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,818
Mar. 25, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,356
Mar. 25, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,116
Mar. 25, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,940
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,737
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 13,919
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,168
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,002
Historically, some banking activities such as trading have been relying heavily on analytics and cutting edge algorithmic tools. The coming of age of powerful data analytics solutions combined with the development of intelligent algorithms have created new opportunities for financial institutions. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Sebastien Meunier, Head of Digital for North America at Chappuis Halder & Co., will discuss how these tools can be leveraged to develop a lasting competitive advanta...
Mar. 25, 2017 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,574