|By PR Newswire||
|December 1, 2016 09:05 AM EST|
LONDON, December 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Stylus Media Group (SMG) today announced they have received considerable investment from Investec's Private Capital team. The investment follows huge growth across the group and is set to kick-start growth in emerging markets alongside making an immediate impact on expanding the range of innovation services currently on offer to the SMG client-base.
SMG's CEO Marc Worth founded Stylus, the heart of SMG, in 2009. His original mandate was to work with clients on their innovation strategies and enable them to do better business. That mandate still stands throughout all SMG businesses today.
Worth had a very clear message to stakeholders within the industry: "We know that innovation, especially in times of economic uncertainty, is a key driver of business growth. This deal with Investec will allow SMG to continue to invest in offering an ever- broader range of innovation tools and services to our clients at a time when they really need it."
Stephen White, Head of Private Capital, followed: "We are pleased to be backing SMG in this exciting time of growth. Marc has a demonstrable track record in this space and we are excited to be working with SMG as it seeks to achieve its ambitious growth plans."
SMG helps businesses strengthen their innovation and create capabilities that fuel growth and add to their bottom line. SMG businesses highlight mega-trends and phenomenons across fashion, beauty, technology, automotive, hospitality and media. It is truly cross-category with many clients working across multiple companies within the SMG offering. Clients currently include Dentsu, Saatchi & Saatchi, Nestle, Moet Hennessy, Ikea, Reebok, Nissan, Target, BBC, Kia, Anheuser-Busch, Sephora, Adidas, Easyjet, Mattel, Bank of America, Intel, Twitter, Microsoft and Warner Bros.
To bolster their offering, SMG has made a series of acquisitions over the last 2 years. The group currently houses Stylus, Stylus Advisory and SMG Events with further acquisitions set to happen over the next 18 months.
Within the group
- Stylus is a membership based online platform providing innovation insight across consumer lifestyle, product and engagement to more than 500+ brands.
- Stylus Advisory brings trends to life and distills, curates and communicates trends for members.
- Decoded Fashion connects decision-makers and fosters creative partnerships between fashion, beauty and retail with emerging and established technology companies.
- unbound connects brands and corporations with disruptive technology, products and services and startups. This is achieved through Festivals, Labs and Insights.
- Creative Business Cup is a global all-year initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries. National winners from around the world compete against each other in front of an international jury at Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen, Denmark, each November during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Stylus Life is a free, inspirational news site designed for anyone interested in creativity and innovation.
For full information go to http://www.stylusmediagroup.com
For all press enquiries, please contact:
Emily Bryce-Perkins | [email protected] | +44-7899-088006
SOURCE Stylus Media Group
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 244
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,502
Mar. 24, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,604
Mar. 24, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,105
Mar. 24, 2017 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 373
Mar. 24, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,290
Mar. 24, 2017 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,765
Mar. 24, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,256
Mar. 24, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,030
Mar. 24, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 506
Mar. 24, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,109
Mar. 24, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,546
Mar. 24, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,543
Mar. 24, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,844
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 24, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 562