|By Marketwired .||
|December 1, 2016 04:30 PM EST|
MISSISSAUGA, ON--(Marketwired - December 01, 2016) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. (Konica Minolta), a leader in smart office solutions, enterprise content management and cloud services, is expanding its award-winning solutions portfolio with the launch of a new version of its automated document workflow application, Dispatcher Phoenix® ECM. An ideal solution for companies requiring powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities, Dispatcher Phoenix ECM offers advanced batch scanning, batch indexing and document verification features, as well as a report generator tool and batch manager.
With Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, organizations can easily capture, organize and store their important business documents in content management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint, OnBase by Hyland, etc.
New offerings include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix ECM - This new edition includes all features of the award-winning Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations application, along with batch scanning/indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix workstation, batch indexing, verification, ECM Reports, batch manager) and popular Dispatcher Phoenix add-in options, such as ODBC processing, advanced OCR, barcode processing, forms processing, Release2Me for follow you printing, convert to office and PDF, OnBase and SharePoint connectors, mobile user licenses, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Basic - This entry-level ECM edition includes all features of Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations along with batch scanning and indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, batch verification, ECM reports and batch manager). ODBC processing and metadata bundle options are included as well.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation for batch scanning - The Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation is an easy-to-use, desktop application for batch scanning that works with any manufacturer's high-speed scanner. A variety of pre-scan options are available, including the ability to automatically separate documents based on bar code, patch code, blank pages detected, specified page count, etc. Once documents are scanned into the Workstation, scan operators can easily reorder, rotate, and flip pages, split/merge documents, rescan or insert missing pages, and more using a real-time thumbnail image view.
- Batch Indexing - Another powerful feature of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, batch indexing allows operators to index documents before they are exported to other systems. To increase accuracy and speed indexing time, fields can be automatically populated with data from any ODBC compliant database or information captured from forms processing, zonal OCR, etc. Batch indexing is available from Dispatcher Phoenix's web user interface, allowing operators to index documents from their own workstation using a web browser with zero deployment efforts.
- Document Verification - This web-based verification tool allows operators to check the quality of the scanned images in the batch, easily approve or reject documents, zoom in and out, page through documents using a variety of keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- ECM Reports - Track activity for productivity and billing with the online report generator tool. ECM reports can be easily generated and downloaded into PDF or CSV file format.
- Batch Manager - A one-stop view of all active batches are available from Dispatcher Phoenix web. From this centralized location, administrators and indexing operators can unlock, monitor and access batches.
"We have taken ECM solutions to a new level with high-volume batch scanning, indexing and advanced capture solution," said Norm Bussolaro, senior director, Marketing, Konica Minolta. "With Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, we can help companies drive productivity and improve their business efficiencies. It all begins with obtaining accurate data and making it available as easily and quickly as possible."
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our portfolio of offerings deliver solutions to improve our customers' speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Our IT Services division, IT Weapons, offers a range of IT strategy, support, project and cloud computing solutions. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition, including placement in the Leaders Quadrant on the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Content Services (MCS). Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. For more information, please visit: konicaminolta.ca and follow Konica Minolta on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter @KonicaMinoltaCA.
Dispatcher Phoenix is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta, Inc.
Director, Marketing & Sales Support
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 3, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,499
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,026
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 2,129
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,991
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,460
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Dec. 3, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 4,852
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,576
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 3,215
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 459
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to simplify and streamline our lives by automating routine tasks that distract us from our goals. This promise is based on the ubiquitous deployment of smart, connected devices that link everything from industrial control systems to automobiles to refrigerators. Unfortunately, comparatively few of the devices currently deployed have been developed with an eye toward security, and as the DDoS attacks of late October 2016 have demonstrated, this oversight can ...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 670
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 508
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 705
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, sha...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 778
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,949
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,476