|By Marketwired .||
|December 1, 2016 04:30 PM EST|
MISSISSAUGA, ON--(Marketwired - December 01, 2016) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. (Konica Minolta), a leader in smart office solutions, enterprise content management and cloud services, is expanding its award-winning solutions portfolio with the launch of a new version of its automated document workflow application, Dispatcher Phoenix® ECM. An ideal solution for companies requiring powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities, Dispatcher Phoenix ECM offers advanced batch scanning, batch indexing and document verification features, as well as a report generator tool and batch manager.
With Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, organizations can easily capture, organize and store their important business documents in content management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint, OnBase by Hyland, etc.
New offerings include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix ECM - This new edition includes all features of the award-winning Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations application, along with batch scanning/indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix workstation, batch indexing, verification, ECM Reports, batch manager) and popular Dispatcher Phoenix add-in options, such as ODBC processing, advanced OCR, barcode processing, forms processing, Release2Me for follow you printing, convert to office and PDF, OnBase and SharePoint connectors, mobile user licenses, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Basic - This entry-level ECM edition includes all features of Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations along with batch scanning and indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, batch verification, ECM reports and batch manager). ODBC processing and metadata bundle options are included as well.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation for batch scanning - The Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation is an easy-to-use, desktop application for batch scanning that works with any manufacturer's high-speed scanner. A variety of pre-scan options are available, including the ability to automatically separate documents based on bar code, patch code, blank pages detected, specified page count, etc. Once documents are scanned into the Workstation, scan operators can easily reorder, rotate, and flip pages, split/merge documents, rescan or insert missing pages, and more using a real-time thumbnail image view.
- Batch Indexing - Another powerful feature of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, batch indexing allows operators to index documents before they are exported to other systems. To increase accuracy and speed indexing time, fields can be automatically populated with data from any ODBC compliant database or information captured from forms processing, zonal OCR, etc. Batch indexing is available from Dispatcher Phoenix's web user interface, allowing operators to index documents from their own workstation using a web browser with zero deployment efforts.
- Document Verification - This web-based verification tool allows operators to check the quality of the scanned images in the batch, easily approve or reject documents, zoom in and out, page through documents using a variety of keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- ECM Reports - Track activity for productivity and billing with the online report generator tool. ECM reports can be easily generated and downloaded into PDF or CSV file format.
- Batch Manager - A one-stop view of all active batches are available from Dispatcher Phoenix web. From this centralized location, administrators and indexing operators can unlock, monitor and access batches.
"We have taken ECM solutions to a new level with high-volume batch scanning, indexing and advanced capture solution," said Norm Bussolaro, senior director, Marketing, Konica Minolta. "With Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, we can help companies drive productivity and improve their business efficiencies. It all begins with obtaining accurate data and making it available as easily and quickly as possible."
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our portfolio of offerings deliver solutions to improve our customers' speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Our IT Services division, IT Weapons, offers a range of IT strategy, support, project and cloud computing solutions. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition, including placement in the Leaders Quadrant on the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Content Services (MCS). Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. For more information, please visit: konicaminolta.ca and follow Konica Minolta on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter @KonicaMinoltaCA.
Dispatcher Phoenix is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta, Inc.
Director, Marketing & Sales Support
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,874
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,299
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,241
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 11,086
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you ...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,643
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Mar. 23, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,283
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 23, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,149
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Mar. 22, 2017 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,929
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Mar. 22, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,226
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitrons Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Hitrons Solutions Inc. is distributor in the North American market for unique products and services of small and medium-size businesses, including cloud services and solutions, SEO marketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Mar. 22, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,243
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 22, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,701
Historically, some banking activities such as trading have been relying heavily on analytics and cutting edge algorithmic tools. The coming of age of powerful data analytics solutions combined with the development of intelligent algorithms have created new opportunities for financial institutions. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Sebastien Meunier, Head of Digital for North America at Chappuis Halder & Co., will discuss how these tools can be leveraged to develop a lasting competitive advanta...
Mar. 22, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,301
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Mar. 22, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,930
VeriStor Systems has announced that CRN has named VeriStor to its 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Elite 150 category. This annual list recognizes North American solution providers with cutting-edge approaches to delivering managed services. Their offerings help companies navigate the complex and ever-changing landscape of IT, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize their return on IT investments. In today’s fast-paced business environments, MSPs play an important role...
Mar. 22, 2017 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,803
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 22, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 835