|By PR Newswire||
|December 1, 2016 06:57 PM EST|
LONDON, Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NOVONOUS estimates that Global Big Data market will grow at a CAGR of 36.67% by 2020. This growth is mainly due to increasing penetration of big data in various sectors, increase in analytics services and availability of affordable big data solution and services to end users.
Organizations worldwide are turning their attention to Big Data as a useful means to derive insights from the huge amount of data generated from various sources. Technologies such as NoSQL databases and MapReduce/Hadoop frameworks are at the core of the solutions heralding a paradigm shift.
This research found that high investment costs, lack of awareness and novelty have been the main threats for new entrants in the Big Data space. There are a few major players who control the entire value chain. However, many smaller players have mushroomed who provide consulting in the Analytics space. This research also found that most organizations misunderstand Big Data and it is important to educate the end users through face to face interactions.
The main growth driver for the Big Data industry is the sheer volume of data that is being generated across various industries due to changing business environment.
The growth inhibitors for the Big Data industry have been the slowdown in the global economy, a decrease in investment in Research & Development, lack of quality resourcing and unemployment.
Key Findings and Market Trends in Global Big Data Market
- Big Data Services segment which includes Big Data consulting, Big Data Analytics etc currently controls the largest market share in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.65% till 2020.
- Big Data Software segment controls the second largest market share in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data Software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 38% till 2020 and maintain its market share position even in 2020.
- Big Data Storage segment controls the third largest market share in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data Storage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 55.50% till 2020 and become the leader in terms of it's market share position in 2020.
- In terms of industry verticals, Big Data in Financial industry which currently controls the largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data in Financial Industry market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35% till 2020. It is also estimated that the amount of investment done by the financial industry in big data will be about 0.02% of their total revenue by 2020.
- Big Data in Manufacturing industry which currently controls the second largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data in Manufacturing Industry market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% till 2020. It is also estimated that the amount of investment done by the manufacturing industry in big data will be about 0.04% of their total revenue by 2020.
- Big Data in Telecom Industry controls the third largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global Big Data in Telecom Industry market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 65% till 2020 and become the leader in terms of it's market share position in 2020. It is also estimated that the amount of investment done by the telecom industry in big data will be about 2.41% of their total revenue by 2020.
- In terms of geographies, North America Big Data Market controls the largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, North America Big Data market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.80% till 2020 and maintain it's market leader position even in 2020.
- Europe Big Data Market controls the second largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Europe Big Data market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.50% till 2020 and maintain it's market position even in 2020.
- Asia Pacific Big Data Market controls the third largest market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Asia Pacific Big Data market is expected to register second largest growth rate of 43% till 2020 and maintain it's market position even in 2020.
- As per NOVONOUS estimates, Middle East & Africa Big Data market which currently has the smalles market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market is expected to register fastest growth rate of 45.30% till 2020 and improved it's market position in 2020.
Spanning over 175 pages and 106 exhibits, "Global Big Data Market 2015-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Big Data market from 2015 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in big data market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 12 key players in Global market namely TEG Analytics, Heckyl Technologies, KloudData Inc., Gramener, Germin8, VIS Networks Pvt. Ltd., Abzooba, Fintellix, Latentview, Indix, Analytic-Edge and Tookitaki.
Scope of Global Big Data Market 2015 - 2020 report:
- This report provides detailed information about Global Big Data market including future forecasts.
- This report identifies the industry wise need for focusing on Big Data market.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Global Big Data market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on segment wise (servers, storage, networking, software and services) growth forecasts for Global Big Data market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on industry wise (manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, financial, healthcare, education and government & defense) growth forecasts for Global Big Data market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on geography wise (asia pacific, europe, middle east & africa, north america and south america) growth forecasts for Global Big Data market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Big Data market.
- This study also identifies various parts of Big Data value chain.
- This report has detailed profiles 12 key players in Global Big Data market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers the competitive landscape in Global Big Data market.
- This report has industry wise (manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, financial, healthcare, education and government & defense) case studies for Big Data.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global Big Data market.
- This report provides industry wise (manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, financial, healthcare, education and government & defense) SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global Big Data market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for end users, Big Data service providers and investors.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3812887/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-big-data-market-2015-2020-300371874.html
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 27, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 968
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,933
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,123
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Mar. 27, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,956
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you ...
Mar. 27, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,133
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,947
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,876
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,815
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 27, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,011
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 27, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 827
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 27, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,326
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 7,583
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,042
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Mar. 26, 2017 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 6,132
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Mar. 26, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 9,595