|By PR Newswire||
|January 12, 2017 09:31 AM EST|
MALVERN, Pa., Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh today announced that its first-ever Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium, held at its Executive Briefing Center in Boulder, Colo, brought in resounding accolades from attendees. Against a backdrop of mountains, executives from around the globe gathered for candid conversations with marketing service providers, agencies and industry experts aimed at exploring the role of direct mail and digital print in omnichannel marketing. Attendees from all facets of the ecosystem shared insights on how to create cohesive, measurable integrated multi-channel strategies to take advantage of today's trends to drive engagement.
Despite what many may believe, direct mail and print are resonating with a new generation of millennials. This generation is increasingly desensitized to digital messages and values the novelty of high-quality, ingeniously personalized print pieces. Working to ensure that print is a component of an omnichannel marketing campaign is essential to reach this desired audience. This is why the Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium's agenda ranged from case studies by marketers and marketing service providers, to seminars on unleashing creativity, to data-driven presentations on the latest trends. The agenda was developed to help attendees to learn new tools, tactics and opinions that can help strengthen their omnichannel efforts. A hands-on tour at Ricoh's Customer Experience Center also provided marketers with a chance to witness inkjet's evolution and see real life examples of how it's helping data-driven marketing prosper.
Presenters included Liz Miller, Vice President, Marketing & Programs, CMO Council; Jeff Hayes, Managing Director, InfoTrends; Brent Niemuth, President and CCO, J. Schmid & Associates; Paul Bobnack, Director, Who's Mailing What; Tom Boyle, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Heeter; and others.
- "While our focus has traditionally been on book printing, we're always exploring new business opportunities. Being able to have in-depth conversations at this symposium that help us understand how we can utilize inkjet technology to specialize in new areas like direct mail has been incredibly valuable." – Bob Durgy, Director of Sales, Central Region, Edwards Brothers Malloy
- "Our research shows that well designed, relevant direct mail pieces get consumers' attention and effectively complement other digital marketing channels. Millennials indicated they are more likely to read direct mail over promotional email than Gen Xers and Baby Boomers. Ricoh has done a great job bringing together direct marketers and marketing service providers to discuss how next generation personalized print fits in with their customer engagement strategies." – Jeff Hayes, InfoTrends
- "Senior Marketing leaders are in a constant hunt for innovations and ideas for advancing engagement strategies that can give their brands that competitive edge over intense market competitors. What this session enabled attendees to do was gather with leaders from vastly different industries and even different functions to hear about new opportunities to reach and engage with customers. Each case study, each roundtable, each presentation gave a new piece of inspiration these marketers could take back into their organizations and start to plan for future experiences." – Liz Miller, Senior Vice President of Marketing with the CMO Council
- "Print isn't going away, it's just evolving. This new digital technology that's coming out is going to open up so many new doors for us. It's not just print; it's going to be program-based." – Michael Efstathios, ICS
- "We need more marketing events like the Ricoh Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium. As an ecosystem, we're often talking past each other. By bringing marketers and marketing service providers into a hands-on environment with technology and candor, they begin talking to each other and having new conversations." – Paul Bobnak, NAPCO Media, Who's Mailing What
"Marketers are constantly being challenged to reach distracted audiences in impactful ways," said John Fulena, Vice President, Production Printing Business Group, Ricoh USA, Inc. "Direct mail, specifically in print, has evolved to captivate audiences in a tangible, targeted way that stands out in a sea of intangible digital marketing messages with increased engagement and stronger response rates. We're pleased that our Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium accomplished the goal of educating and inspiring marketers to rethink the role of print in omnichannel."
For more information about Ricoh's solutions for marketing, please visit http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/discover/direct-marketing, follow @RicohProPrint on Twitter and Ricoh USA Production Print on LinkedIn.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Under its corporate tagline – imagine. change. – Ricoh continues to empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. These include document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, visual communications systems, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2016, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,209 billion yen (approx. 19.6 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com
© 2017 Ricoh USA, Inc. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh USA, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ricoh-engagement-marketing-executive-symposium-fosters-conversations-on-prints-role-in-an-omnichannel-world-300390148.html
SOURCE Ricoh USA, Inc.
Jan. 17, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 11,581
Jan. 17, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 407
Jan. 17, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 6,190
Jan. 17, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,555
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,040
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 607
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 836
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 9,598
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 2,897
Jan. 17, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,972
Jan. 17, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 5,315
Jan. 17, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 4,110
Jan. 17, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,736
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,630
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,358