|By PR Newswire||
|January 12, 2017 04:17 PM EST|
MELVILLE, N.Y., Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced several senior executive appointments and promotions. Through their collaborative vision for success and dedication to excellence, these individuals have continually delivered the highest level of leadership and commitment to both Canon's customers and partners, helping the Company to maintain its position as an industry leader.
"Our employees are a tremendous asset to our Company, and we are pleased to begin the year with six hard-earned and well-deserved executive promotions," said Joe Adachi, chairman and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. "I congratulate these executives, and thank them for their pledge to continued growth and success. With these professionals at the helm, I am confident their merits will drive further success for Canon in 2017."
Executive promotions for the New Year include:
- Elliot Peck has been promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president and general manager of Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Hiroyuki Imamura has been promoted from vice president and general manager to senior vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Tatsuro Kano has been promoted from vice president and general manager to senior vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Mitsutoshi Hino has been promoted from senior director and general manager to vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Tracie Sokol has been promoted from senior director and general manager to vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Nancy Langdale has been promoted from director to vice president, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
For more information about Canon U.S.A., visit www.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A. website:
For sales information/customer support:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/canon-usa-proudly-announces-2017-executive-promotions-300390572.html
SOURCE Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Jan. 17, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 11,581
Jan. 17, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 407
Jan. 17, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 6,190
Jan. 17, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,555
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,040
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 607
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 836
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 9,598
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 2,897
Jan. 17, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,972
Jan. 17, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 5,315
Jan. 17, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 4,110
Jan. 17, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,736
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,630
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,358