|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2017 09:03 AM EST|
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Radial, the leading omnichannel commerce technology and operations provider, today launched a new suite of solutions, services and partners to give retailers a compelling opportunity to deliver improved customer experiences while focusing on profitability.
Mid-market retailers lack the skills, scale and resources to deliver a winning consumer experience while generating a profit. Radial's research shows that Amazon continues to command the lion's share of the consumer's wallet, and the majority of consumers plan to increase spending with Amazon. With an ever-shrinking available market, retailers are scrambling to remain relevant and stay afloat.
"Each step from order to delivery requires flawless execution to satisfy consumers who don't think of or care about the notion of channels," said Stefan Weitz, Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Radial. "Amazon's increasing dominance is a wakeup call to retailers to put all the necessary pieces in place to ensure their businesses survive and thrive. Radial's new technologies, operational services, and partners enable retailers to focus on their core business while offering an exceptional – and profitable – consumer experience."
Modern Commerce Technologies Meet Consumer Demand for Choice, Convenience and Transparency
- Radial Order Management (ROM): ROM is the only enterprise-class order management system offered as a turnkey solution optimized for retail, and backed by 15 years of best practices and experiences in building and operating eCommerce systems for prestigious names in retail.
- Fastest Time to Revenue: Wizard-driven setup, pre-integration with popular webstores, and an intuitive, adaptive user experience means retailers are fully productive in weeks.
- Lowest TCO: Pay-as-you go licensing, automatic software updates, no-cost infrastructure scaling, built-in enterprise security and 24x7 support reduce total cost and complexity.
- Profitable Order Handling: Single view of enterprise inventory, intelligent order routing, and new store associate tools reduce lost sales and markdowns, and improve margins.
- Impeccable Customer Experience: Cross-channel returns and exchanges, maximum choice in delivery and pick up options, reduced shipping time and fees, and integrated, contemporary customer service tools enable flexibility and responsiveness.
- Future Ready: Pre-integrated with Radial offerings and extensible through open APIs.
- Radial Payments and Fraud: Radial's fully-outsourced payments and fraud solution not only leads the market in boosting sales conversion, but also eliminates fraud liability for clients.
- With an order approval rate of 99.7% versus the industry average of 97.2%, Radial clients instantly realize a 2.5% lift in sales. Radial helped one large specialty retailer add $39 million in incremental annual sales, and take its fraud liability to $0.00.
- Radial prevented $50 million in fraud attacks in 2016 and manually reviewed just 1.3% of orders versus the industry average of 29%.
Leading Operational Expertise Delivers Total Customer-Centric Experiences
Radial picks, packs and ships for smaller, fast-growing businesses, as well as the world's leading retailers at a fraction of insourced costs. Radial's transportation services helped an apparel retailer decrease transit times to west coast customers by 75%, and the total cost for shipments by more than 30%. Its infrastructure and scale flawlessly supported an average 15% YoY increase in units shipped for its top clients, including a 38% increase for one of the world's favorite women's apparel and accessory retailer.
- Geographical Coverage: Radial has expanded its 13.4 million sq. ft. operational footprint by adding a new ½ million sq. ft. distribution center in the heart of the northeast, further improving its industry-leading average of just 2.4 days of transit time for ground shipments.
- Consumer-Centric Technologies: Shipping on-time isn't enough; consumers want more personalized and engaging experiences from their retailers. This year, Radial introduced:
- Visual Response: Radial's new smartphone app allows consumers to retrieve order and return credit status 46% faster than traditional voice-based phone trees.
- Customized Digital Handwriting: Advanced CRM technology and digitized handwriting software enables personalized, promotional offers printed on branded cardstock.
- Mobile Order Alerts: Text notifications are sent to customers when an order ships, during transit, and when it is delivered.
Constellation of Partners to Deliver Confident Commerce
Radial's new Partner Program has pre-certified global solution and technology providers to help retailers with technology selection, solution design, systems integration and ongoing technical services. Radial's partner network is a trusted compass and a one-stop shop for clients looking to grow their business.
- Integrators: BORN Group, LYONSCG, Astound Commerce, Gorilla Group, Guidance and Ignition Commerce are among solution partners that help clients setup, integrate and launch Radial's technology suite from simple augmentations to full-scale enterprise projects.
- Connectors: Pre-built connectors with SAP Hybris and other leading commerce front-ends deliver a true end-to-end integrated solution.
- Converters: Partners like Klarna and others give consumers more ways to pay with popular and secure options that increase average order value.
"We are seeing increasing demand to deliver true end-to-end commerce solutions to omnichannel retailers and brands, and Radial is a proven market leader with best-of-breed products and services that complement the front-end experience we provide for our customers," said Igor Gorin, Founder and CEO at Astound Commerce. "We look forward to enhancing the solutions our customers have come to know and trust from Astound Commerce with the help of Radial."
Radial's new suite of technologies, services and partners is the answer to the issues plaguing retailers, brands and consumers. In a world where Amazon continually re-defines what is table stakes, Radial is the only partner that provides all the pieces for profitable eCommerce in one unified offering.
Radial will be demoing ROM for retailers, media and analysts at NRF Retail's Big Show, Booth #3935, January 15-17, 2017.
Radial is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, enabling brands and retailers to profitably exceed retail customer expectations. Radial's technical, powerful omnichannel solutions connect supply and demand through efficient fulfillment and transportation options, intelligent fraud detection, payments, and tax systems, and personalized customer care services.
Hundreds of retailers and brands confidently partner with Radial to simplify their post-click commerce and improve their customer experiences. Radial brings flexibility and scalability to their supply chains and optimizes how, when and where orders go from desire to delivery. Learn how we work with you at www.radial.com.
Finn Partners for Radial
1 312 329 3903
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radial-announces-new-technologies-operational-services-and-partner-network-to-help-retailers-and-brands-compete-with-amazon-300390778.html
Join IBM November 2 at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, and learn how to go beyond multi-speed it to bring agility to traditional enterprise applications. Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls ...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,937
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in compute, storage and networking technologies, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,953
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 AM EDT
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,962
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT
New competitors, disruptive technologies, and growing expectations are pushing every business to both adopt and deliver new digital services. This ‘Digital Transformation’ demands rapid delivery and continuous iteration of new competitive services via multiple channels, which in turn demands new service delivery techniques – including DevOps. In this power panel at @DevOpsSummit 20th Cloud Expo, moderated by DevOps Conference Co-Chair Andi Mann, panelists will examine how DevOps helps to meet th...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 870
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 741
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 118
Judith Hurwitz is president and CEO of Hurwitz & Associates, a Needham, Mass., research and consulting firm focused on emerging technology, including big data, cognitive computing and governance. She is co-author of the book Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics, published in 2015. Her Cloud Expo session, "What Is the Business Imperative for Cognitive Computing?" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, at 8:40 a.m. In it, she puts cognitive computing into perspective with its value to the busin...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,548
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 8,785
Five years ago development was seen as a dead-end career, now it’s anything but – with an explosion in mobile and IoT initiatives increasing the demand for skilled engineers. But apart from having a ready supply of great coders, what constitutes true ‘DevOps Royalty’? It’ll be the ability to craft resilient architectures, supportability, security everywhere across the software lifecycle. In his keynote at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Jeffrey Scheaffer, GM and SVP, Continuous Delivery Busine...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 485
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, discussed how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team at D...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,807
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Apr. 25, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 9,003
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 25, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 863
Everyone wants to use containers, but monitoring containers is hard. New ephemeral architecture introduces new challenges in how monitoring tools need to monitor and visualize containers, so your team can make sense of everything. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, David Gildeh, co-founder and CEO of Outlyer, will go through the challenges and show there is light at the end of the tunnel if you use the right tools and understand what you need to be monitoring to successfully use containers in your...
Apr. 25, 2017 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,845