|By Hiren Y||
|February 16, 2017 12:22 AM EST|
In terms of the mobile industry, developers could not possibly rely on older development tools and technologies. The same goes for older application development plans and strategies. Innovation and the adoption of latest trends is quite an important aspect of corporate enterprises and culture that could not afford to fall behind. The mobile field goes through fast changes due to the new development technologies, latest gadgets and other trends. Technologies and devices that influence the development process as a whole are wearable devices such as smart watches, fitness devices and others, IoT and cloud technologies.
There is a profusion of mobile application creating platforms, which build and develop applications without exhausting the bank.
TOP MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE OF 20171. Appy Pie. It is a great software or tool for users who have no coding experience and are looking for a very quick and simple way of creating an application. However, Appy Pie is not for those looking for an application that has a very specific or native application functions.
2. Telerik. An application platform that has cloud integrations that are aimed at enterprise clients. It’s an end-to-end cross-development platform that enables users to create applications and deploy them across all main operating systems. The main advantage to develop on Telerik is the speed which developers could build, iterate and deploy their application. It has a great support team that goes above and beyond in their willingness to help.
3. OutSystems. Enterprise clients who are in need of an application solution, such as development and management. It is not for small and medium businesses or any client with less budget. The platform is available as a yearly subscription for organizations that deliver mission-vital apps that have to work across multiple device types. The IT development and operations teams would coordinate in an isolated and secured environment.
5. Salesforce App Cloud. The great thing is the app exchange, the fact that when a tool is needed, chances are someone has built it already. The ramp-up time could be in minutes and capital outlay often is zero. Clients could enjoy better customization capacities via custom Salesforce development services that help meet a company’s unique requirements efficiently.
6. Xamarin. Is an app development software for users who have C# knowledge. The tools are polished and has quite impressive enhancements in the general software stability. It really helps to speed up the process of development. Great results are seen in getting clients to market faster so they’re able to kick off marketing and advertising campaigns rapidly.
7. Kony, Inc. Is a cloud-based enterprise mobility solution and MADP provider. Kony is a cloud-based, fast-growing enterprise mobility solutions firm and also an industry leader among mobile app development platform or MADP providers. For end-to-end business solutions, Kony is a wonderful choice.
8. Appzillon. An end-to-end development solution. It supports enterprise level security and improved user-experience controls to efficiently and rapidly build applications. The automated development approach of Appzillon enables organizations to create a customized app with very little development and coding effort. It is very flexible and easy. Interaction was good and are prompt.
9. July MX platform. Provides clients the flexibility of an application creator with features that are easy to use, like a drag and drop editor and application management tools that do not need coding experience, while offering backend capabilities as well that are more typical of an enterprise level system.
10. MagPlus Designed. It is a mobile application creation software that has features that are great for publication companies. MagPlus was a much greater value in a financial standpoint. The three major reasons for its choice are ease of use, cost effectiveness and the support it provides. Support is much better and the support site is really good and very handy. There are also training documents and training available.
11. Kinvey. Is a fully managed BaaS application development platform that’s scalable and secure. The best features of Kinvey was that it offered a solution that needed very less code. It allows a powerful, big and scalable solution that’s also managed and maintained fully. This was a perfect solution since the client did not have a team that can monitor web servers. It ties in the logic of easily integrating APIs.
12. Pegasystems Logo. Is an enterprise application solution with major mobile, cloud and BPM integrations. It has been proven in enterprise-wide, transformational deployments in the biggest companies in the world. It is a unified platform with everything when one needs to deliver end-to-end front and back-office business operations. Create apps that meet the diverse requirements of numerous business units, products, channels, geographies and customer segments.
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,487
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,367
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,617
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann and Aruna Ravichandran have been named Co-Chairs of @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,338
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Steve Wilkes, CTO and founder of Striim, will delve into four enterprise-scale, business-critical case studies where streaming analytics serves as the key to enabling real-time data integration and right-time insights in hybrid cloud, IoT, and fog computing environments. As part of this discussion, he will also present a demo based on its partnership with Fujitsu, highlighting their technologies in a healthcare IoT use-case. The demo showcases the tracking of pati...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 247
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, whic...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 907
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloud Academy will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloud Academy is the industry’s most innovative, vendor-neutral cloud technology training platform. Cloud Academy provides continuous learning solutions for individuals and enterprise teams for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and the most popular cloud computing technologies. Ge...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,223
With 10 simultaneous tracks, keynotes, general sessions and targeted breakout classes, Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo are two of the most important technology events of the year. Since its launch over eight years ago, Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo have presented a rock star faculty as well as showcased hundreds of sponsors and exhibitors! In this blog post, I provide 7 tips on how, as part of our world-class faculty, you can deliver one of the most popular sessions at our events. But before reading the...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 8,119
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life settle...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 991
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,544
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 991
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 862
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,046
TechTarget storage websites are the best online information resource for news, tips and expert advice for the storage, backup and disaster recovery markets. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies' information technology needs. By understanding these buyers' content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase inte...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,270
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,639