|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 12:10 PM EST|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Optical Coatings - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Optical Coatings in US$ Million.
The Global market is further analyzed by the following Coating Types and End-Use Segments.
Coating Types analyzed for the global market include:
- Transmissive or Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Transparent Electrodes
- Reflective Coatings
End-Use Segments analyzed for the global market include:
The report profiles 111 companies, including many key and niche players such as:
- Abrisa Technologies (USA)
- AccuCoat Inc. (USA)
- Acton Optics & Coatings (USA)
- Andover Corp. (USA)
- Artemis Optical Ltd. (UK)
- Brewer Science Inc. (USA)
- DELTA Light & Optics (Denmark)
- DiCon Fiberoptics Inc. (USA)
- Edmund Optics Inc. (USA)
- Evaporated Coatings Inc. (USA)
- Helia Photonics Ltd. (UK)
- Hoya Corp. USA (USA)
- ISP Optics Corp. (USA)
- Viavi Solutions Inc. (USA)
- Newport Thin Film Laboratory Inc. (USA)
- Optical Coatings Japan (Japan)
- Optics Balzers AG (Germany)
- OptoSigma Corp. (USA)
- Inrad Optics Inc. (USA)
- Quantum Coating Inc. (USA)
- Research Electro-Optics Inc. (USA)
- Rocky Mountain Instrument Co. (USA)
- VLOC Inc. (USA)
- Zygo Corp. (USA)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
- Optical Coatings: Market Overview
- Current & Future Analysis
- Semiconductors and Electronics - The Leading Application Market
- Consolidation Still a Prevalent Factor
- Demand on Rise for High Performance Optical Coatings
- Technological Innovations Drive New Markets and Business Opportunities
- Rising Interest in Solar Power Drives Market Gains
- Anti-Reflection Coatings Gain Strong Adoption among PV Module Makers
- BIPV: A Challenging Application Market
- New AR Coatings to Drive Growth
- Demand for High Performance Optical Coatings on Rise in
- Automotive Industry
- Opportunity Indicators
- Computing Devices - A Key Growth Driver over the Years
- Advanced Optical Coatings Improve Lightning Efficiency
- Surging Adoption of Medical Devices and Products Augurs Well for the Market
- Newer Coating Techniques in Demand
- Ion Beam Sputtering: Prominent Optical Coating Deposition Method
2. Product Overview
- Optical Coatings: A Brief Introduction
- A Peek into the Past
- Optical Thin Film Coatings
- Types of Optical Coatings
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Types of Anti-Reflection Coatings
- Transparent Electrodes
- Reflective Coatings
- Filter Coatings
- Other Coatings
- IR Coatings
- Electrochromic Coatings
- Metallic Coatings
- Beam Splitter Coatings
- Coating Application Techniques
- Ion Beam Sputtering
- Magnetron Sputtering
- Coating under Vacuum
- Thermal Vaporization
- Electron Bombardment
- Electron Beam Ion Bombardment
- Ion-Assisted Bombardment
- Ion Beam Deposition
- Electron-Beam Vaporization Deposition
- Physical Vapor Deposition
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
3. Product Innovations/Introductions
- Rigaku Introduces a Range of Precision EUVL Optical Coatings for Wafer-Pattern Printing
- VSP Optics Introduces TechShield Blue, Blue Light Reduction Coating
- FSI Coating Introduces Visgard Premium Anti-Fog Coating
- NEI Unveils NANOMYTE® SAF-100, an Optical Grade Anti-Fog Coating
- II-VI Infrared Unveils IBS Coated Optics for High Power Laser Applications
- Ducatt and 3M Team up to Launch Antireflective Coatings for Solar Panels
- Zeus Introduces High-Temperature NeoTem and PEEK Fiber Optic Coatings
- Royal DSM Introduces High Efficiency DeSolite® Coatings for optical fiber
- Oxley Introduces Optical Filter Coatings
- iCoat Develops Blue Light Filtering AR Coating
- ZEISS Introduces New DuraVision® AR Coating Range
- Abrisa Unveils CleanVue PRO
- Brisbane Materials and EV Unveil New AR Coating Solution
4. Recent Industry Activity
- REO Teams up with FiveNine Optics for High Quality Superpolished Substrates
- LightPath Technologies to Acquire ISP Optics Corporation
- Laser Zentrum Hannover and IOFTeam up to Form Center for Optical Coatings and Metrology (COMET)
- Royal DSM Signs agreement Corning to Supply Fiber Solutions to Telecommunications Industry
- VLOC to become Part of II-VI Optical Systems
- Edmund Optics (EO) Expands its Line of Standard Anti- Reflection (AR) Coatings.
- Evaporated Metal Films Takes Over DichroTec Thin Films
5. Focus On Select Global Players
6. Global Market Perspective
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m49mt/optical_coatings.
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ...
Feb. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 9,311
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Feb. 25, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 9,119
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Feb. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,717
FinTech is the sum of financial and technology, and it’s one of the fastest growing tech industries. Total global investments in FinTech almost reached $50 billion last year, but there is still a great deal of confusion over what it is and what it means – especially as it applies to retirement. Building financial startups is not simple, but with the right team, technology and an innovative approach it can be an extremely interesting domain to disrupt. FinTech heralds a financial revolution that...
Feb. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,938
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Feb. 25, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 13,555
In his session at DevOps Summit, Tapabrata Pal, Director of Enterprise Architecture at Capital One, will tell a story about how Capital One has embraced Agile and DevOps Security practices across the Enterprise – driven by Enterprise Architecture; bringing in Development, Operations and Information Security organizations together. Capital Ones DevOpsSec practice is based upon three "pillars" – Shift-Left, Automate Everything, Dashboard Everything. Within about three years, from 100% waterfall, C...
Feb. 25, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 11,322
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 25, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,913
SYS-CON Events announced today that Addteq will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Addteq is one of the top 10 Platinum Atlassian Experts who specialize in DevOps, custom and continuous integration, automation, plugin development, and consulting for midsize and global firms. Addteq firmly believes that automation is essential for successful software releases. Addteq centers its products an...
Feb. 25, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 520
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Feb. 25, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,806
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Feb. 25, 2017 07:00 PM EST Reads: 8,823
SYS-CON Events announced today that IoT Now has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IoT Now explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs, and it passes on some lessons learned from those who have taken the first steps in next-gen IoT services.
Feb. 25, 2017 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,687
SYS-CON Events announced today that WineSOFT will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Based in Seoul and Irvine, WineSOFT is an innovative software house focusing on internet infrastructure solutions. The venture started as a bootstrap start-up in 2010 by focusing on making the internet faster and more powerful. WineSOFT’s knowledge is based on the expertise of TCP/IP, VPN, SSL, peer-to-peer, mob...
Feb. 25, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 1,937
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 25, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,392
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 25, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,174
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Feb. 25, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 7,694