|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2017 09:01 AM EDT|
NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Latest report says between 2019 and 2025, the 5G network infrastructure market to aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual spending by the end of 2025. These infrastructure investments will be complemented by annual shipments of up to 520 Million 5G-capable devices.
MRC announces an addition of a new study based research on the market condition of the 5G wireless ecosystem to their suite of offerings. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging 5G wireless ecosystem with thorough details about various crucial factors that impact the market growth like market drivers, impediments, trends and technologies, operator strategies, vertical market applications, spectrum bands, and wireless carrier installation commitments. In addition to this, the report also includes projections each for 5G wireless system subscriptions and investments.
Considering the surge in use of technology, and mobile usage, the 5G wireless ecosystem is a pioneering paradigm shift in wireless networking to reinforce the latency, output, and scalability needs for potential use like connectivity management for billions of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices and intense bandwidth amplified reality applications.
Avail discounted copy using 'save10' coupon at https://marketreportscenter.com/buy-now?sku=SNSMAR171701
The 5G wireless ecosystem industry is expected to exhibit growth in the near future owing to the initiatives taken by national, regional governments, as well as network providers and wireless carriers. Mobile operators and vendors have already started focusing on research and development of 5G. This next evolution is mobile networking which is likely to offer a sole network surrounding to offer mobile broadband and IoT services as well as innovative additions of cloud robotics, self-driving cars, remote surgery, 3D holographic telepresence and lots more.
Get PDF sample to your email https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/527384
Though the 3GPP and other Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) are engaged in defining the 1st phase of 5G specifications, there is a rush in mobile operators to be the first to offer 5G services. Pre-standards 5G network rollouts are already in progress, most remarkably in the South Korea and the United States. Pre-standards 5G network investments are projected to surpass $250 Million by the end of 2017.
The 363-page research report is aided with a datasheet suite offering quantitative data from all numeric estimations covered in the report. This report offers an in-depth evaluation of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry spread across various geographical markets and sub-segments including Latin and Central America, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, and Africa and the Middle East.
- In-depth overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry
- Detailed market segmentation on the basis of application, geography, and region
- Current industry scenario, trends, technologies and development
- Historical data and market size estimation in terms of value and volume
- Competitive scenario and profiles of key market participants
- Business strategies and product offerings
- Potential and niche regions and segments exhibiting growth prospects for the predicted time frame
This study-based research report provides detailed discussions on 5G New Radio (NR) and Next Generation (NextGen) system architecture, along with 5G requirements and usage scenarios. It also throws light on the key enabling technologies like higher frequency radio access, air interface design, flexible duplex schemes, advanced antenna systems, dynamic spectrum access, D2D (Device-to-Device) connectivity, self-backhauling and network slicing. The report also features competitive assessment of vendor strategies and includes the review of investments in R&D and pre-standards 5Gnetworks forecasts till 2030.
For more information about this report https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/527384/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2017-2030-technologies-applications-verticals-strategies-forecasts
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- 5G R&D Investments
- New Air Interface and Millimeter Wave Radio Access
- MIMO, Beamforming and Advanced Antenna Technologies
- Spectrum Sharing, Aggregation and Interference Management
- Virtualization and Cloud RAN
- Network Slicing and Other Technologies
- Pre-Standards 5G Network Investments
- Pre-Standards Base Stations
- Pre-Standards User Equipment
- Transport Networking and Other Investments
- Standardized 5G Infrastructure Investments
- 5G NR (New Radio)
- Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
- Small Cells
- RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
- C-RAN BBUs (Baseband Units)
- NextGen (Next Generation) Core Network
- Fronthaul and Backhaul Networking
- Standardized 5G User Equipment Investments
- Embedded IoT Modules
- USB Dongles
- 5G Operator Services
- Service Revenue
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the opportunity for 5G network infrastructure, user equipment and operator services?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will influence the development and adoption of 5G?
- How will 5G drive the adoption of AR (Augmented Reality)/VR (Virtual Reality) applications such as 3D holographic telepresence and 360 degree streaming of live events?
- How have advanced antenna and chip technologies made it possible to utilize millimeter wave spectrum for mobile communications in 5G networks?
- How can non-orthogonal multiple access schemes such as RSMA (Resource Spread Multiple Access) enable 5G networks to support higher connection densities for Millions of IoT devices?
- What will be the number of 5G subscriptions in 2019 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will be the first to adopt 5G?
- Which frequency bands are most likely to be utilized by 5G networks?
- Who are the key 5G vendors and what are their strategies?
- Will 5G networks rely on a disaggregated RAN architecture?
- How will 5G impact the fiber industry?
- Will satellite communications and aerial networking platforms play a wider role in 5G networks?
The report has the following key findings:
- The Unites States and South Korea are spearheading early investments in pre-standards 5G trial networks, as mobile operators rush to be the first to offer 5G networks. Research estimates that by the end of 2017, pre-standards 5G network investments are expected to account for over $250 Million.
- Following completion of the 3GPP's first phase of 5G specifications in March 2018, SNS Research expects that early adopters across the globe will simultaneously begin commercializing 5G services in 2019.
- Between 2019 and 2025, we expect the 5G network infrastructure market to aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual spending by the end of 2025.
- Although early 5G R&D investments have primarily targeted the radio access segment, network-slicing has recently emerged as necessary 'end-to-end' capability to guarantee performance for different 5G applications which may have contrasting requirements.
- In order to support diverse usage scenarios, 5G networks are expected to utilize a variety of frequency bands ranging from established sub-6 GHz cellular bands to millimeter wave spectrum.
About Market Reports Center:
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 4,00,000 plus titles and 50+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-center
Read our blog: https://marketreportscenter.com/blog/
Most companies are adopting or evaluating container technology - Docker in particular - to speed up application deployment, drive down cost, ease management and make application delivery more flexible overall. As with most new architectures, this dream takes a lot of work to become a reality. Even when you do get your application componentized enough and packaged properly, there are still challenges for DevOps teams to making the shift to continuous delivery and achieving that reduction in cost...
Mar. 29, 2017 10:53 AM EDT
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Mar. 29, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 10,429
SYS-CON Events announced today that Auditwerx will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Auditwerx specializes in SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 attestation services throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI), one of the top 20 largest CPA firms nationally, you can expect the resources, skills, and experience of a much larger firm combined with the accessibility and attent...
Mar. 29, 2017 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 559
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 29, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,656
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 29, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,313
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 29, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 592
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to max...
Mar. 29, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 464
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 29, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 538
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 29, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 899
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Mar. 29, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,449
While DevOps most critically and famously fosters collaboration, communication, and integration through cultural change, culture is more of an output than an input. In order to actively drive cultural evolution, organizations must make substantial organizational and process changes, and adopt new technologies, to encourage a DevOps culture. Moderated by Andi Mann, panelists discussed how to balance these three pillars of DevOps, where to focus attention (and resources), where organizations might...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 6,261
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" ...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 9,048
In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Scott Davis, CTO of Embotics, will discuss how automation can provide the dynamic management required to cost-effectively deliver microservices and container solutions at scale. He will discuss how flexible automation is the key to effectively bridging and seamlessly coordinating both IT and developer needs for component orchestration across disparate clouds – an increasingly important requirement at today’s multi-cloud enterprise.
Mar. 29, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,844
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to transi...
Mar. 29, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,429
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound e...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 15,094