|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2017 09:01 AM EDT|
NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Latest report says between 2019 and 2025, the 5G network infrastructure market to aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual spending by the end of 2025. These infrastructure investments will be complemented by annual shipments of up to 520 Million 5G-capable devices.
MRC announces an addition of a new study based research on the market condition of the 5G wireless ecosystem to their suite of offerings. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging 5G wireless ecosystem with thorough details about various crucial factors that impact the market growth like market drivers, impediments, trends and technologies, operator strategies, vertical market applications, spectrum bands, and wireless carrier installation commitments. In addition to this, the report also includes projections each for 5G wireless system subscriptions and investments.
Considering the surge in use of technology, and mobile usage, the 5G wireless ecosystem is a pioneering paradigm shift in wireless networking to reinforce the latency, output, and scalability needs for potential use like connectivity management for billions of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices and intense bandwidth amplified reality applications.
Avail discounted copy using 'save10' coupon at https://marketreportscenter.com/buy-now?sku=SNSMAR171701
The 5G wireless ecosystem industry is expected to exhibit growth in the near future owing to the initiatives taken by national, regional governments, as well as network providers and wireless carriers. Mobile operators and vendors have already started focusing on research and development of 5G. This next evolution is mobile networking which is likely to offer a sole network surrounding to offer mobile broadband and IoT services as well as innovative additions of cloud robotics, self-driving cars, remote surgery, 3D holographic telepresence and lots more.
Get PDF sample to your email https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/527384
Though the 3GPP and other Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) are engaged in defining the 1st phase of 5G specifications, there is a rush in mobile operators to be the first to offer 5G services. Pre-standards 5G network rollouts are already in progress, most remarkably in the South Korea and the United States. Pre-standards 5G network investments are projected to surpass $250 Million by the end of 2017.
The 363-page research report is aided with a datasheet suite offering quantitative data from all numeric estimations covered in the report. This report offers an in-depth evaluation of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry spread across various geographical markets and sub-segments including Latin and Central America, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, and Africa and the Middle East.
- In-depth overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry
- Detailed market segmentation on the basis of application, geography, and region
- Current industry scenario, trends, technologies and development
- Historical data and market size estimation in terms of value and volume
- Competitive scenario and profiles of key market participants
- Business strategies and product offerings
- Potential and niche regions and segments exhibiting growth prospects for the predicted time frame
This study-based research report provides detailed discussions on 5G New Radio (NR) and Next Generation (NextGen) system architecture, along with 5G requirements and usage scenarios. It also throws light on the key enabling technologies like higher frequency radio access, air interface design, flexible duplex schemes, advanced antenna systems, dynamic spectrum access, D2D (Device-to-Device) connectivity, self-backhauling and network slicing. The report also features competitive assessment of vendor strategies and includes the review of investments in R&D and pre-standards 5Gnetworks forecasts till 2030.
For more information about this report https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/527384/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2017-2030-technologies-applications-verticals-strategies-forecasts
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- 5G R&D Investments
- New Air Interface and Millimeter Wave Radio Access
- MIMO, Beamforming and Advanced Antenna Technologies
- Spectrum Sharing, Aggregation and Interference Management
- Virtualization and Cloud RAN
- Network Slicing and Other Technologies
- Pre-Standards 5G Network Investments
- Pre-Standards Base Stations
- Pre-Standards User Equipment
- Transport Networking and Other Investments
- Standardized 5G Infrastructure Investments
- 5G NR (New Radio)
- Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
- Small Cells
- RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
- C-RAN BBUs (Baseband Units)
- NextGen (Next Generation) Core Network
- Fronthaul and Backhaul Networking
- Standardized 5G User Equipment Investments
- Embedded IoT Modules
- USB Dongles
- 5G Operator Services
- Service Revenue
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the opportunity for 5G network infrastructure, user equipment and operator services?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will influence the development and adoption of 5G?
- How will 5G drive the adoption of AR (Augmented Reality)/VR (Virtual Reality) applications such as 3D holographic telepresence and 360 degree streaming of live events?
- How have advanced antenna and chip technologies made it possible to utilize millimeter wave spectrum for mobile communications in 5G networks?
- How can non-orthogonal multiple access schemes such as RSMA (Resource Spread Multiple Access) enable 5G networks to support higher connection densities for Millions of IoT devices?
- What will be the number of 5G subscriptions in 2019 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will be the first to adopt 5G?
- Which frequency bands are most likely to be utilized by 5G networks?
- Who are the key 5G vendors and what are their strategies?
- Will 5G networks rely on a disaggregated RAN architecture?
- How will 5G impact the fiber industry?
- Will satellite communications and aerial networking platforms play a wider role in 5G networks?
The report has the following key findings:
- The Unites States and South Korea are spearheading early investments in pre-standards 5G trial networks, as mobile operators rush to be the first to offer 5G networks. Research estimates that by the end of 2017, pre-standards 5G network investments are expected to account for over $250 Million.
- Following completion of the 3GPP's first phase of 5G specifications in March 2018, SNS Research expects that early adopters across the globe will simultaneously begin commercializing 5G services in 2019.
- Between 2019 and 2025, we expect the 5G network infrastructure market to aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual spending by the end of 2025.
- Although early 5G R&D investments have primarily targeted the radio access segment, network-slicing has recently emerged as necessary 'end-to-end' capability to guarantee performance for different 5G applications which may have contrasting requirements.
- In order to support diverse usage scenarios, 5G networks are expected to utilize a variety of frequency bands ranging from established sub-6 GHz cellular bands to millimeter wave spectrum.
About Market Reports Center:
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 4,00,000 plus titles and 50+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-center
Read our blog: https://marketreportscenter.com/blog/
SOURCE Market Reports Center
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Mar. 30, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,089
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 30, 2017 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,614
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 30, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,210
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Mar. 30, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,288
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to max...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 655
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,524
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,562
ChatOps is an emerging topic that has led to the wide availability of integrations between group chat and various other tools/platforms. Currently, HipChat is an extremely powerful collaboration platform due to the various ChatOps integrations that are available. However, DevOps automation can involve orchestration and complex workflows. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Himanshu Chhetri, CTO at Addteq, will cover practical examples and use cases such as self-provisioning infra...
Mar. 29, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,209
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 29, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,457
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 29, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 920
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,760
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Mar. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,834
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,708
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,919
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,248