|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2017 12:00 AM EDT|
At Adobe Summit, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) introduced significant enhancements to the Adobe Cloud Platform, the underlying, cross-cloud architecture that unifies content and data and leverages Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning framework. Advancements announced today include new Sensei capabilities for enterprise customers as well as new tools and partner integrations to help developers reduce time to market and better integrate Creative Cloud assets into enterprise workflows. Adobe also announced Adobe Experience Cloud (see separate press release) as well as the availability of the first set of solutions that integrate with Microsoft’s Azure, Dynamics 365 and PowerBI offerings (see separate press release).
Advancements in cloud services have fundamentally altered the computing landscape. The next decade will bring even more disruptive changes in how brands create, immerse and engage their customers in their experiences. In this future, brands will have to adapt to an era of true experience mobility – one where highly personalized experiences are contextually aware and delivered in real-time – regardless of the device, time or location. A modern experience platform that addresses these expectations needs to be designed with a common data language founded on content and data, an open ecosystem to enable others to build on and innovate, and intelligence at its core with AI, machine learning and deep learning.
With Adobe Cloud Platform, companies can centralize and standardize customer data and content from any system to dramatically improve the design and delivery of rich customer experiences. It includes services for blending and analyzing data while harnessing machine learning via Adobe Sensei to amplify marketing effectiveness and efficiency. The Adobe Cloud Platform also makes its data, content and insights available via APIs to partners as well as third-party developers. Adobe’s platform is used by thousands of partners worldwide, manages over 100 trillion data transactions per year and receives over 700 million API calls per day through Adobe I/O, Adobe’s cross-cloud developer portal.
“New enhancements to the Adobe Cloud Platform extend the functionality of Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Adobe’s new Experience Cloud so that enterprises can more easily deliver compelling experiences at scale,” said Abhay Parasnis, executive vice president and CTO, Adobe. ”Innovation in Adobe Sensei, our AI, machine learning and deep learning framework, dramatically accelerates and improves the design and delivery of experiences across any customer touch point.”
Cloud Platform Updates
- New Standard Data Model. Adobe unveiled a rich and expressive common data language that establishes standards and makes it easy for enterprise companies to integrate content, data and intelligence into existing processes and data systems. The standard data model creates a single language for the customer experience across the enterprise and ensures deeper integrations with Adobe’s cloud solutions through its core services like Profiles and Assets. Acxiom, AppDynamics, Dun & Bradstreet, Mastercard, Qualtrics, Zendesk, 7 and others are participating in the development of the standard data model and are committed to building applications based on the new language.
- Adobe Unveils Launch. Adobe announced Launch, its next-generation tag management solution built on the Adobe Cloud Platform. With Launch, third-party developers can build, maintain and continuously update their own integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud, significantly reducing time to market. Leveraging Launch’s app-store-like interface, brands can deploy web apps from Adobe and third-party developers with ease, define what customer behaviors to capture and determine how that data should be used across their digital marketing tools. Businesses including Dun & Bradstreet, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk and 7 are among the first users of Launch.
- Developer Updates. Adobe also announced new enhancements to Adobe I/O, its cross-cloud developer portal. New I/O Events and Creative Cloud APIs offer developers access to Creative Cloud assets and events. For example, a developer can build a custom application that responds when a creative file is changed, or a new Creative Cloud asset is uploaded, and programmatically move that content into marketing execution. The ability to program workflows across clouds enables developers to create custom solutions, like ensuring a brand’s latest logo is automatically deployed across all marketing activities.
- New Exchange Partner Integrations. Several partners, including Acxiom, AppDynamics, Clicktale, Decibel Insight, Dun & Bradstreet, Mastercard, Ooyala, SapientRazorfish and others announced new integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud available on the Adobe Exchange today. AppDynamics’ integration enables marketers to see when and why a customer is having a poor app experience and use that data to trigger marketing events, like a personalized email with an offer to win back a customer. Marketers can plan and activate more effective programs by combining Adobe Analytics data using Adobe Audience Manager and Mastercard consumer spending trends. Adobe also deepened its partnership with Microsoft and unveiled the first set of joint solutions that integrate Adobe Experience Cloud with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft PowerBI (see separate press release).
Adobe Sensei for Enterprise
Adobe Sensei uses artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as Adobe’s massive volume of content and data assets, to tackle today’s most complex experience challenges. The intelligence layer in the Adobe Cloud Platform, Adobe Sensei provides customers with a unified AI and machine learning framework as well as intelligent services to help them work smarter and faster. In Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Sensei already powers over 100 intelligent capabilities including Intelligent Alerts, Automated Advertising Insights, Anomaly Detection and Lookalike Modeling, to help brands better understand and meet their customers’ needs.
Today, Adobe released several new Sensei capabilities for the enterprise including Fluid Experiences to enable brands to deliver the experience consumers expect across any connected screen, including social, VR, IoT devices and physical screens. In addition, Auto-Target eliminates the complexity associated with manual testing and deterministic or rules-based content personalization. The company also released Enhanced Anomaly Detection and Contribution Analysis to help brands identify statistically significant events, pinpoint sources and take action to optimize the user experience.
- Stream the Summit keynotes live on Tuesday, March 21, 9–11:30 a.m. PT and Wednesday, March 22, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. PT: http://summit.adobe.com/na/sessions/summit-online/sign-up
- Adobe Experience Manager blog on Fluid Experiences: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/web-experience/adobe-unveils-the-next-generation-of-adobe-experience-manager-to-power-digital-experiences/
- Adobe Target blog on Auto-Target: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/personalization/auto-target-personalization-reimagined-by-adobe-target-powered-by-sensei/
- Adobe I/O blog: https://medium.com/adobe-io
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 29, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,425
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 29, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 847
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,735
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Mar. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,789
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,672
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,878
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,211
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,250
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 774
Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls "Bimodal IT," where business struggle to apply modern tools and practices to traditional monolithic applications. But these existing assets can be modernized and made more efficient without havin...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,652
Most companies are adopting or evaluating container technology - Docker in particular - to speed up application deployment, drive down cost, ease management and make application delivery more flexible overall. As with most new architectures, this dream takes a lot of work to become a reality. Even when you do get your application componentized enough and packaged properly, there are still challenges for DevOps teams to making the shift to continuous delivery and achieving that reduction in cost...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 338
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,306
SYS-CON Events announced today that Auditwerx will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Auditwerx specializes in SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 attestation services throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI), one of the top 20 largest CPA firms nationally, you can expect the resources, skills, and experience of a much larger firm combined with the accessibility and attent...
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 756
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,857
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 29, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,310