|By Marketwired .||
|April 20, 2017 11:02 AM EDT|
PARSIPPANY, NJ--(Marketwired - April 20, 2017) - TM Forum, the industry association driving telecoms digital transformation through collaboration, today unveiled the full scope of its flagship conference, TM Forum Live! The conference features keynotes from industry leaders including the CIO of Verizon, nearly 300 speakers overall, eight "Live!" digital transformation content tracks, 30+ innovative proof-of-concept Catalyst projects, an Executive Summit for C-level leaders, an Open Hack featuring innovation challenges on 5G Network Services and IoT Services, the annual TM Forum Excellence Awards, hands-on workshops for service providers, unrivaled networking opportunities, the QuEST Forum EMEA Summit, and a packed exhibition floor featuring the latest digital business product, service, and solution innovations.
TM Forum Live! 2017 will take place May 15-18, 2017, at the Palais des Congrès Acropolis in Nice, France. Registration for TM Forum Live! 2017 is currently open, and the full conference brochure is now available.
"TM Forum Live! 2017 is all about driving toward digital success, fueling the growth of our members and the industry as a whole through radical change and transformation," said Nik Willetts, acting CEO, TM Forum. "In Nice, we'll be talking about the 'how,' not the 'what,' taking our delegates on a one-of-a-kind collaborative journey by showcasing real-world solutions and outcomes to the industry's most pressing challenges. There's a massive $8 Trillion growth opportunity in front of us, and the Forum's role and that of TM Forum Live! is to help our members seize it."
- Shankar Arumugavelu, SVP & CIO, Verizon
- Alpna Doshi, Group CIO, Philips
- Ulf Ewaldsson, SVP, Group CTO & Head of Group Function Technology, Ericsson
- Andrew Feinberg, President and CEO, Netcracker
- Erik Hoving, Group CTO, KPN Group
- Phil Jordan, Group CIO, Telefonica
Thought-Provoking Conference Agenda
At the heart of TM Forum Live! 2017 are eight Live! conference tracks focused on helping TM Forum members to address real-life challenges and providing them with practical ideas and tools to solve them. A full agenda builder is available online.
- Agile Operations & IT Live! - Building and cultivating agile business for the digital age
- Analytics Live! - Profiting from data in a digital world
- Customer Centricity Live! - Engaging the customer of the future
- Digital Platform Economy & APIs Live! - Opening up new growth opportunities through platform business models and Open APIs
- Internet of Everything Live! - Enabling and monetizing digital ecosystems to deliver valuable new services
- NFV & SDN Live! - Transforming your networks, operations and organization to unlock the full potential of NFV and SDN
- OSS/BSS of the Future! - Optimizing OSS/BSS for the digital world
- Smart City Live! Focus Day - Exploring the essential building blocks to realize the smart city vision
Ground-breaking Catalyst Innovation Projects
This year, TM Forum Live! will feature more than 30 Catalyst projects, which are rapid-fire proof-of-concept demonstrations that bring together member companies from all parts of the digital ecosystem to create innovative solutions to common challenges by leveraging TM Forum best practices, assets, and tools. Over 110 member companies and hundreds of dedicated individuals have participated in this round of the Catalyst Program, and delegates of TM Forum Live! 2017 will be treated to live demonstrations of the projects on the show floor.
Additional TM Forum Live! Activities
- Exclusive and intimate Executive Summit which brings together C-level executives for a special program designed to fuel idea exchange and networking with peers through open discussions in a private environment. Those wishing to attend the Executive Summit should contact Danielle Zertuche at [email protected].
- Open Hack featuring innovation challenges on 5G Network Services and IoT Services, with EUR9,000 in prize money available. Leveraging a common underlying platform, developers, architects, engineers, designers, students and others will create new potential products and services underpinned by TM Forum Open APIs. The Hack is free to attend, and registration is currently open.
- The Forum recently announced the finalists for the 2017 Excellence Awards, and the winners will be announced during the VIP Gala Dinner at TM Forum Live! on May 15. Winners will also receive recognition during the opening keynote session on May 16.
- Hands-on Workshops: Senior level executives from CSPs are invited to attend one or more half-day workshops taking place at TM Forum Live! 2017. Customer centricity and digital transformation are the main themes of this year's workshops. Learn more and register.
- Well-known for its intimate networking environment, TM Forum Live! 2017 will feature over 15 hours of dedicated and fun networking opportunities.
- New for 2017, QuEST Forum's 2017 EMEA Service Providers and Suppliers Summit will feature a thought-provoking blend of keynote and executive speakers, panel discussions, networking events, and more with an overall theme of 'Customer Experience Driven by Collaboration and Innovation in ICT.' Questions or requests for information can be directed to Donna Reed at [email protected].
- Packed expo floor: Over 80 sponsors and exhibitors will converge on the show floor, demonstrating the latest digital business product, service, and solution innovations. An interactive floorplan is available online.
Registration for TM Forum Live! 2017 is currently open and TM Forum members receive exclusive discounts. Qualified journalists and analysts can also receive a complimentary pass to the event.
Get in on all of the exciting TM Forum Live! news and buzz by visiting and bookmarking www.tmforumlive.org for conference updates. The action can also be followed on TM Forum Inform and Twitter using hashtag #TMFLive.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is an association of over 850 member companies generating US$2 trillion in revenue and serving five billion customers across 180 countries. The Forum drives collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. Today, the Forum is focused on supporting members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. Learn more at www.tmforum.org.
+1 973 944 5100 ext. 5310
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 28, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,363
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Apr. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,351
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Apr. 28, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,451
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Apr. 28, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,236
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 28, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,997
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Apr. 28, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 910
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Apr. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,516
Five years ago development was seen as a dead-end career, now it’s anything but – with an explosion in mobile and IoT initiatives increasing the demand for skilled engineers. But apart from having a ready supply of great coders, what constitutes true ‘DevOps Royalty’? It’ll be the ability to craft resilient architectures, supportability, security everywhere across the software lifecycle. In his keynote at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Jeffrey Scheaffer, GM and SVP, Continuous Delivery Busine...
Apr. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,151
Back in February of 2017, Andrew Clay Schafer of Pivotal tweeted the following: “seriously tho, the whole software industry is stuck on deployment when we desperately need architecture and telemetry.” Intrigue in a 140 characters. For me, I hear Andrew saying, “we’re jumping to step 5 before we’ve successfully completed steps 1-4.”
Apr. 28, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,883
New competitors, disruptive technologies, and growing expectations are pushing every business to both adopt and deliver new digital services. This ‘Digital Transformation’ demands rapid delivery and continuous iteration of new competitive services via multiple channels, which in turn demands new service delivery techniques – including DevOps. In this power panel at @DevOpsSummit 20th Cloud Expo, moderated by DevOps Conference Co-Chair Andi Mann, panelists will examine how DevOps helps to meet th...
Apr. 28, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,680
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain.
Apr. 28, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,779
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTred processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Apr. 28, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,937
Apr. 28, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,629
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 28, 2017 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,366
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi, the leading provider the Internet of Things and Digital Transformation, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help globa...
Apr. 28, 2017 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,501